Organic Slipper Elm Bark Powder - The inner bark can be used as an agent that forms a soothing film over mucous membranes to relieve minor pain and inflammation. It can provide soothing relief for a sore throat, promote healing of wounds. The tea can soothe the digestive tract, cleanse excess waste from the colon, it contains antioxidants that help relieve inflammatory bowel conditions.
Top 5 Benefits of Slippery Elm Bark:
- Relieves Constipation, Bloating, Diarrhea and Issues with IBS - The mucilage in Slipper Elm Bark coats and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach and intestines, making it ideal for sore throat, cough, GERD, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS, diverticulitis, and diarrhea.
- Aid in Weight Loss - Since Slipper Elm Bark has the ability to improve digestion, this process can aid in weight loss.
- Lowers Stress and Anxiety - The phenolic compounds help protect against stress.
- May Help Prevent Breast Cancer - Though more studies are needed, Slipper Elm Bark when combined with certain herbs such as Burdock Root, Indian Rhubarb and Sheep Sorrel, may improve conditions for patients with breast cancer and improve depression, anxiety and fatigue.
- Reduces Severity of Psoriasis Symptoms - Studies have shown that Slippery Elm Bark reduces symptoms of Psoriasis.
Serving size: for tea use 1/4 teaspoon per cup. Makes 32 servings.